Workday (WDAY) Files Mixed Shelf
- Wall St ends higher as investors digest economic data ahead of inflation report
- Nike reports blowout earnings in Q1, but revenue falls short of estimates
- Global stock index rises as oil, 10-year yield and dollar pull back
- Micron's mixed guidance weighs on shares but analysts see pullback as a buying opportunity
- Oil eases 1%, reversing rally, on profit taking, interest rate worries
Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY) has filed mixed shelf of:
CLASS A COMMON STOCK
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opera Limited (OPRA) Prices 6.88M Share Secondary Offering at $12.25/sh
- WAVE Life Sciences (WVE) Highlights Growth Strategy
- Soleno Therapeutics (SLNO) Announces Proposes Share and Warrant Offering; Concurrent Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!