Winnebago Industries (WGO) to Unveil All-Electric Motorhome Concept at Florida RV Super Show on January 18, 2022
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Winnebago Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WGO) will reveal an all-electric concept motorhome developed by the company’s Advanced Technology Group (ATG) at the Florida RV Super Show in Tampa, Florida. The onsite vehicle and display will be augmented by a virtual Facebook event at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Winnebago Industries continues its innovation legacy with the reveal of an all-electric concept motorhome, a milestone in the two-year plus development of the vehicle. ATG was established in 2019 to identify and develop emerging technologies for application within future products and services in the company’s various business units. The all-electric concept motorhome is the first public facing example of ATG work streams and demonstrates a commitment to innovation and sustainability with product electrification, connectivity and improving user interface experiences for customers.
Winnebago Industries ATG leaders will be on-site at the Florida RV Super Show to reveal the all-electric concept motorhome. The concept motorhome will be available for viewing by show attendees at the 760 North Midway display area.
For further information on the virtual reveal and to register for future product updates visit www.WinnebagoInd.com/Electric
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Issues Business Outlook and Outlines Pipeline Priorities
- Honeywell (HON) Makes Strategic Investment In Rapidsos, Furthering Public Safety Communications Capabilities
- Mamamancini's Holdings, Inc. Common (MMMB) Granted Nationwide Amazon Fresh Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!