Winnebago Industries (WGO) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend, 1.4% Yield; Appoints David W. Miles as New Board Chairman, Effective June 16th
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 17, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 2, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
New Board Chairman
The Company also today announced that David W. Miles has been appointed Chair of the Company’s Board of Directors, effective June 16, 2019. Mr. Miles, who was elected by the independent directors of the Company’s Board, has been a Director since December 2015, and currently serves as Chair of the Board’s Finance Committee.
“During his time as a Director and as Chair of the Finance Committee, Dave has consistently demonstrated strategic insight and engaged leadership. The Board has valued these traits, as well as his financial expertise. We are pleased to have him serve in this new role and lead the Board during the exciting years to come for Winnebago Industries,” said Michael Happe, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Miles will take over from Robert M. Chiusano, who has served as a Director since October 2008. Mr. Chiusano will remain on the Board as a Director.
“Bob has been a tremendous asset to the Company, through his service as a Director and Chair over a period of great transformation for Winnebago. We have all benefitted from his passion for our business, along with his business acumen and significant operating experience,” commented Mr. Happe. “We sincerely appreciate the many notable contributions under his leadership, including the assimilation of myself as CEO and several new Directors on the Board. The Company has created a strong strategic vision during Bob’s tenure as Chair. We look forward to his assistance with the Chair transition, as well as his continued service on the Board.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK's CMA Says Adobe's (ADBE) Figma deal could harm UK digital design sector
- Fisker (FSR) Files 10-Q, Announces Management Changes, Reorganizes Sales and Delivery Strategy
- LQR House (LQR) Announces Effective Date for 1-for-60 Reverse Stock Split as Part of Nasdaq Compliance Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!