Williams Cos. (WMB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.41; 7.7% Yield
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized. This is a 2.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.40.
The dividend will be payable on March 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 7.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.61; 3% Yield
- Union Bankshares (UNB) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Sonoco (SON) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield