Williams Cos. (WMB) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 6.8% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2019, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 12, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams Cos. (WMB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graco (GGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.5% to $0.255; 1.3% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!