Why are EV Lucid (LCID) Shares Set to Open Sharply Lower Today
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Shares of Lucid Group (NASDAQ: LCID) are down 14% in pre-open Monday after the company disclosed that it received a subpoena from the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Friday.
The subpoena is related to the “business combination between the Company (f/k/a Churchill Capital Corp. IV) and Atieva, Inc. and certain projections and statements.”
Accordingly, the Commission is seeking documents from Lucid and the company is said to be fully cooperating.
Lucid share price closed at $47.27 on Friday and is now indicated to open at $40.62.
Lucid shares are up more than 370% YTD after a rally at the end of October helped to more than double the value of the electric vehicle (EV) company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amalgamated Financial (AMAL) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Vaccinex (VCNX) Announces 5.945M Share Private Placement at $1.11/sh
- Robinhood (HOOD) Reports Q4 Revenues of $363M, EPS of ($0.49)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesChurchill Financial Group, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!