Weyerhaeuser (WY) Appoints Nancy Loewe as CFO
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE: WY) today announced the appointment of Nancy S. Loewe as senior vice president and chief financial officer, effective March 8, 2021. Loewe joins Weyerhaeuser from Visa, where she served as senior vice president of finance, and she brings more than 20 years of financial and operating experience across multiple industries. Her appointment follows the company's previous announcement that Russell Hagen is taking on a new role as senior vice president and chief development officer, overseeing the company's Real Estate, Energy & Natural Resources segment, as well as Business Development and Acquisitions and Divestitures.
"We are thrilled to welcome Nancy as our chief financial officer," said Devin W. Stockfish, president and chief executive officer. "Nancy has a strong track record of leadership in finance, strategy and operations, both in the U.S. and internationally. Weyerhaeuser will benefit from her broad industry experience, from consumer-facing brands to paper products manufacturing, and we're excited for the energy and expertise she will bring to our leadership team and company."
"This is an incredible opportunity to join a talented team and workforce," said Loewe. "Weyerhaeuser has been an industry leader in sustainable forestry for more than a century, and I'm excited to help build on our history and performance in the years ahead."
ABOUT NANCY LOEWE Nancy S. Loewe was most recently senior vice president of finance for Visa, Inc. Previously, she was chief financial officer for Kimberly-Clark International, after having served as chief strategy officer and global treasurer for Kimberly-Clark Corporation. Prior to that, Loewe was executive vice president and chief financial officer for PepsiCo's Frito-Lay North America business unit. She also served in a number of senior finance roles during her two-decade tenure with General Electric Company, including chief financial officer for the Consumer & Industrial, Plastics Asia, and Healthcare Services business units.
Loewe earned an MBA from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University, and a Bachelor of Business Administration in general business and finance from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She is a director for Cinemark Holdings, Inc. and also serves on the board of the Cox School of Business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Sana Biotechnology (SANA) Presents Preclinical Data at American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021
- Regeneron (REGN) Announces NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Strongly Recommend Use of REGEN-COV in Outpatients at High Risk of Clinical Progression
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!