Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Westlake Chemical Partners LP (NYSE: WLKP) reported Q4 EPS of $0.43, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $228.22 million versus the consensus estimate of $281.1 million.
"In spite of the unprecedented demand challenges that we faced in 2020 and the production outages resulting from the two hurricanes, the Partnership continued to deliver strong financial performance and distributions to unitholders. Our long-term Ethylene Sales Agreement with Westlake Chemical helps insulate us from ongoing market volatility and other events that could impact our operations. The nature of this agreement with our sponsor provides the ability to continue to deliver reliable earnings and cash flows, which enables us to deliver predictable and reliable distributions to our unitholders," said Albert Chao, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We are excited about the Partnership's future and continuing to deliver long-term value to our unitholders."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westlake Chemical Partners LP (WLKP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c, Updates Guidance
- KeyCorp (KEY) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) Announces $255 Million Sale of Short Hills Office Portfolio