Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 6.6% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE: WMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 2, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp, Inc. (NIDB) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!