West Pharma (WST) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 0.2% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
West Pharma (NYSE: WST) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on November 18, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 11, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on West Pharma (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Declares $1.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!