Werner Enterprises (WERN) Declares $.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 21, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 3, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Werner Enterprises (WERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q & FY22 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!