Wells Fargo (WFC) did not experience losses related to closing out exposure to Archegos
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) today issued the following statement:
“We had a prime brokerage relationship with Archegos. We were well collateralized at all times over the last week and no longer have any exposure. We did not experience losses related to closing out our exposure.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo (WFC) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put with focus on April 40 calls
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) to Overweight, 7D Surgical Checks Indicate LT Sustainable Growth
- Citigroup (C) Says it Knows of Another Bank Making Big Payment Error, Even Larger Than Its Revlon Mistake - Bloomberg