Waterdrop Inc. (WDH) Prices 30M ADS IPO at $12/ADS
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Waterdrop Inc. (NYSE: WDH), a leading technology platform dedicated to insurance and healthcare services with a positive social impact, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering ("IPO") of 30,000,000 American depositary shares ("ADSs"), each representing 10 Class A ordinary shares of the Company, at a price of US$12.0 per ADS. In addition, Waterdrop has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 4,500,000 additional ADSs to cover over-allotment. The total gross proceeds of the offering are expected to be approximately US$360.0 million if the underwriters do not exercise their over-allotment option, and approximately US$414.0 million if the underwriters choose to exercise their over-allotment option in full.
The ADSs are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 7, 2021, under the trading symbol "WDH." The offering is expected to close on May 11, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC, Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and BofA Securities, Inc. are acting as the representatives of the underwriters.
The offering of the securities is being made only by means of a prospectus forming a part of the effective registration statement. When available, copies of the final prospectus related to this offering may be obtained from any of the following sources:
- Goldman Sachs (Asia) LLC: 68th Floor, Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong.
- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC: 1585 Broadway, New York, New York 10036, U.S.A.
- BofA Securities, Inc: One Bryant Park, New York, NY 10036, United States.
A registration statement on Form F-1 related to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) to IPO 48M Shares at $19/sh
- UPDATE: Logistics Innovation Technologies Corp. (LITT) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Janux Therapeutics (JANX) IPO Doubles on Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!