Waste Management (WM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.5% to $0.575; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Waste Management (NYSE: WM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.575 per share, or $2.3 annualized. This is a 5.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.545.
The dividend will be payable on March 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 12, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 11, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waste Management (WM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- AG Mortgage Investment Trust (MITT) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!