Waste Management (WM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.2% to $0.5125; 2.1% Yield
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Waste Management (NYSE: WM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5125 per share, or $2.05 annualized. This is a 10.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.4650.
The dividend will be payable on March 22, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 8, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 7, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waste Management (WM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!