Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Washington Trust Bancorp (NASDAQ: WASH) reported Q1 EPS of $1.17, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.04.
"Washington Trust reported strong first quarter results, with an increase in profitability from the fourth quarter of 2020," stated Edward O. Handy III, Washington Trust Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Our team of employees have worked diligently throughout the COVID-19 pandemic to deliver quality service to our customers, and our results reflect the success of their hard work and dedication. We believe in our team and in our business model, and we are well-positioned to continue to navigate forward."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TuSimple (TSP) Reports Q1 Loss of $6.43; Offers FY21 Revenue Outlook
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc. (VLDR) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Outlook Below Consensus
- Yalla Group Limited (YALA) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Provides 2Q Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!