Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Waddell & Reed Financial (NYSE: WDR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.41, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $278.06 million versus the consensus estimate of $270.75 million.
“2020 marked another year of solid progress in transforming our firm into a more diversified and growth-oriented financial services enterprise, with meaningful progress across both of our businesses while successfully navigating a global pandemic,” said Philip J. Sanders, Chief Executive Officer of Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Mr. Sanders continued, “We are also well underway in planning a seamless transition for our clients and advisors as we move towards closing our merger agreement with Macquarie Asset Management.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
- Inotiv (NOTV) to Purchase Bolder BioPATH, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!