Wabash National (WNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wabash National (NYSE: WNC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share, or $0.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 23, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 2, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 31, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
"This marks three years since we've reinstated our dividend, during which time we have increased the quarterly payout by 33 percent," explained Jeff Taylor, chief financial officer. "Our dividend reflects the company's strong cash generation and remains an important part of our capital allocation plan which balances debt reduction with returning capital to shareholders."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wabash National (WNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- DTE Energy (DTE) Declares $1.085 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!