WRAP Technologies (WRAP) Reports First Law Enforcement Agency in Canada with Active-Duty Officers Carrying BolaWrap
- S&P 500 ends near flat; utilities drop, focus on rate outlook
- Time to load up on mega-caps again - Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) stock falls as Q3 deliveries fall short of analyst estimates
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: More room for correction in October
- Bank of America sees S&P 500 falling below 4200 before a year-end rally
Wrap Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: WRAP) (the “Company”), a global leader in innovative public safety technologies and services, announced that on October 25th, Sainte-Anne’s Police Department became the first Canadian law enforcement agency to actively carry the BolaWrap remote restraint device, following a comprehensive training program for all their officers.
The town of Sainte-Anne is a friendly close-knit, rural community with many residents commuting to nearby Winnipeg for employment. On October 14th, with BolaWrap distributor, TRAPT Technologies Canada, Sainte-Anne Police hosted a presentation and demonstration event for all police services in Manitoba to observe and test the BolaWrap, with many attending officers from their respective police service’s training sections. Sainte-Anne Police’s Sergeant Kelly Keith is known across polices services in Canada for his active involvements in Use of Force expertise, with police and public safety at the forefront.
Sergeant Kelly Keith from Sainte-Anne Police stated:
"Mitigating a subject’s ability to assault police officers can give us a position of advantage, which in turn can equate to less force we need to gain control of the subject. The BolaWrap is a device that has the capability to do this."
“To see the BolaWrap being carried in the field by the first Canadian police agency is another exciting step," said Tom Smith, WRAP President and CEO. “Especially with limited international travel, our distributors, including TRAPT in Canada, play a critical role in building momentum and progress around the globe and serve as an extension of the WRAP family.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wrap Technologies Announces International Expansion of BolaWrap 150® Remote Restraint Devices Across Italy
- Aura Biosciences (AURA) Strengthens and Expands Leadership Team with Key Appointments
- Perma-Pipe International (PPIH) Announces the Appointment of Matthew Lewicki as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!