WOW! WideOpenWest (WOW) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q Revenue Guidance Below Consensus
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WOW! WideOpenWest Inc. (NYSE: WOW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.04, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $293.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $286.16 million.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights (1)
- Total Revenue of $293.2 million; Net Income of $3.1 million; Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.04
- HSD Revenue totaled $150.7 million, an increase of $17.8 million or 13.4% compared to fourth quarter of 2019
- Added 4,900 HSD RGUs in the fourth quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA was $123.2 million with an Adjusted EBITDA margin of 42.0%
- Free Cash Flow totaled $9.5 million
"I am really pleased with WOW!'s fourth quarter and full-year results, including continued momentum in our high-speed data business," said Teresa Elder, WOW!'s CEO. "The success of our broadband-first strategy allowed us to end 2020 with record high-speed data revenue of $567 million, up 9% from 2019. As demand for high-speed data grows, the investments we have made in our fiber-rich network allow us to provide customers with choice, reliability and value."
"Our operating discipline and growth in HSD resulted in increased free cash flow to a record $43.3 million for the year," said John Rego, WOW!'s CFO. "We delivered record HSD revenue for the fourth quarter and full year, resulting in growth in Adjusted EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA margin. We added more HSD RGUs in 2020 than any previous year, further evidencing the shift in demand toward HSD consumption."
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone sees Q1 2021 revenue of $281-284 million, versus the consensus of $284.02 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (WOW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Adds Kevin Cullen, M.D. to Board
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!