WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Declares $0.61 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WD-40 Co. (NASDAQ: WDFC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.61 per share, or $2.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 31, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 19, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 18, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WD-40 Co. (WDFC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Altria Group (MO) Announces Election of Kathryn B. McQuade as Chair of the Board
- SAIC (SAIC) Wins $200 Million Contract with DIA for Laboratory Operations and Support
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!