W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.27; 1.5% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized. This is a 12.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.24.
The dividend will be payable on March 21, 2019, to stockholders of record on February 28, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of February 27, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
"Grace remains committed to growing our dividend as part of our disciplined capital allocation strategy," said Hudson La Force, Grace’s President and Chief Executive Officer. "In addition to increasing our dividend for 2019, we expect to invest over $200 million in high return growth and operating excellence investments. In 2018, we returned $145 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases. We remain confident in our ability to generate strong free cash flow over the long term."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Appoints Mark Eubanks as Chief Operating Officer
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!