W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.30; 1.8% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.27.
The dividend will be payable on March 17, 2020, to stockholders of record on February 25, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of February 24, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- MSA Safety Inc (MSA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.415 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!