W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 9, 2020, to stockholders of record on November 18, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of November 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HomeStreet (HMST) Expands Share Buyback by $15M; Announces 25c Dividend
- Global Water Resources (GWRS) Declares $0.02434 Monthly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- WestRock (WRK) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!