W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 5, 2019, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concentrix Corporation (CNXC) Reports Q3 Results, Raises Guidance; Announces $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Announced $500M Share Buyback
- TTEC Holdings (TTEC) Declares $0.47 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1% Yield
- BankUnited (BKU) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!