W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 5, 2019, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- Northern Oil And Gas (NOG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.045; 1.1% Yield
- Healthcare Trust of America (HTA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.325; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!