W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 6, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 15, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; $0.06 Special Dividend
- Robert Half International (RHI) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- ErosSTX Global (ESGC) Files an Extension for its Fiscal 2021 Annual Report; Provides Debt Restructuring Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!