W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
W.R. Grace & Co. (NYSE: GRA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share, or $1.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 6, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 15, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $1.38; Resumes Buybacks
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- CVB Financial (CVBF) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!