W. P. Carey (WPC) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W. P. Carey (NYSE: WPC) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.05 per share, or $4.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on W. P. Carey (WPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Employers Holdings (EIG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend
- SmartFinancial (SMBK) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!