W. P. Carey (WPC) Announces Approval of Merger by CPA:18 Stockholders
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC), a net lease REIT, announced today that its proposed merger with Corporate Property Associates 18 – Global Incorporated ("CPA:18"), was approved by the stockholders of CPA:18. Approval of the transaction was not required by W. P. Carey stockholders. The transaction is expected to close on August 1, 2022.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Ensign Group (ENSG) acquires two Colorado skilled nursing facilities
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (IPA) at Buy
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Completes Acquisition of Akouos (AKUS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!