Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) CMO Jason Terrell Resigns
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Volitionrx Limited (NYSE: VNRX) disclosed:
On November 22, 2022, Dr. Jason Terrell tendered written notice to VolitionRx Limited (the “Company”) of his resignation as Chief Medical Officer of the Company, effective as of November 18, 2022. The Company thanks Dr. Terrell for his contributions to the Company and wishes him success in his future endeavours.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Match Group (MTCH) announces Gary Swidler, previously COO and CFO, will become President and CFO
- The RealReal Inc. (REAL) Appoints John E. Koryl as CEO and Board Member
- The Eastern Co (EML) Appoints Nick Vlahos to Succeed Peter O’Hara as its Chief Financial Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!