Volitionrx Limited (VNRX) Announces Pricing of $20 Million Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VolitionRx Limited (NYSE AMERICAN: VNRX) ("Volition"), a multi-national epigenetics company that applies its Nucleosomics™ platform through its subsidiaries to develop simple, easy to use, cost-effective blood tests to help diagnose a range of cancers and other diseases, announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 3,809,524 shares of its common stock (the "Offering") for gross proceeds of approximately $20 million, before deducting the underwriting commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by Volition. All of the shares to be sold in the Offering will be sold by Volition, subject to customary closing conditions. The Offering is expected to close on or about February 12, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Volition has granted the underwriter for the Offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 571,428 shares of its common stock.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book running manager of the Offering.
The underwriter may offer the shares from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the NYSE American market, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. On February 9, 2021, the last sale price of the shares as reported on the NYSE American was $6.27 per share.
Volition intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering for general corporate purposes, which may include continued product development, clinical studies, product commercialization, working capital and other general corporate purposes, including potential strategic acquisitions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuBase Therapeutics (NBSE) Prices $40 Million Public Offering of Common Stock at $5/sh
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Reports Sale of Partial Interest in Pasadena Marine Terminal J.V.
- AIkido Pharma (AIKI) Announces Withdrawal of S-1 Registration Statement