Volcon (VLCN) Prices $20.0 Million Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock at $3 per Share
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Volcon Inc. (NASDAQ: VLCN), the first all-electric, off-road powersports company, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering (the "Offering") of 6,666,667 shares of common stock, par value $0.00001 per share ("Common Stock"), to be issued by the Company, at a price to the public of $3.0 per Share. The gross proceeds from the Offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated Offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $20.0 million.
In addition, the Company granted Aegis Capital Corp., the underwriter, a 45-day option to purchase up to 1,000,000 additional shares of Common Stock, solely to cover over-allotments, if any, which would increase the total gross proceeds of the Offering to approximately $23 million, if the over-allotment option is exercised in full.
The Offering is expected to close on February 1, 2022, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as sole book-running manager for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Century Aluminum Co (CENX) Files Mixed Shelf
- Volcon ePowersports Continues Rapid Growth of North America Dealer Network, Signs 100th Dealer
- European Wax Center (EWCZ) Launches 4.5M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!