Vivos Therapeutics (VVOS) Prices 4M Share Follow-On Offering at $6/Sh
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vivos Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VVOS), a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative treatments for patients suffering from sleep-disordered breathing, including mild-to-moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), today announced the pricing of its underwritten follow-on public offering of 4,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $6.00 per share.
The aggregate gross proceeds to Vivos from the public offering are expected to be $24 million prior to deducting underwriting discounts, commissions, and other estimated offering expenses. Vivos has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Roth Capital Partners is acting as sole book-running manager and representative of the underwriters for the offering. National Securities Corporation and Craig-Hallum Capital Group are acting as co-managers of the offering.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) declared effective registration statements on Form S-1 relating to these securities on May 6, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Novan (NOVN) Announced Proposed Offering of Common Stock
- Arrival (ARVL) Shares Down 12% Following Registration Statement Effectiveness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!