Virgin Orbit (VORB) Announces Cessation of Offering Process
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Virgin Orbit Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: VORB) (“Virgin Orbit” or the “Company”) today announced that it evaluated the possibility of conducting an offering of its securities. Due to current market conditions, the Company has elected not to proceed with an offering. Any future capital raising transactions will depend upon future market conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Ships (TOPS) plans offer of common stock, warrants
- Silo Pharma (SILO) Issues Letter to Shareholders Detailing Progress on Pipeline Assets Combining Traditional Therapeutics with Psychedelic Medicine
- FREYR Battery (FREY) Prices Upsized $230M Public Offering of Ordinary Shares at $11.50/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!