VirTra, Inc. (VTSI) Announces $1.3M Order in Europe
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VirTra, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTSI), a global provider of training simulators for the law enforcement, military, educational and commercial markets, has received a $1.3 million order from a federal law enforcement agency in a European country for use-of-force simulators, weapon recoil kits and other training accessories.
The purchase order includes the delivery of multiple V-ST PRO® 4K simulators, authoring software, Threat-Fire®, weapon recoil kits, TASER training cartridges and other tools designed for simulator use. Of the many respondents to this overseas law enforcement agency’s request for proposal (RFP), VirTra was the only applicant to meet the standards required, validating the company’s continued focus on high-quality, value-add solutions.
“Having another European country benefit from our life-saving technology further expands our goal of supporting law enforcement worldwide,” said VirTra CEO and Chairman Bob Ferris. “By providing a multitude of tools to this client, the federal agency will be able to train with every tool on their belt in a safe environment to be better prepared in the field.”
The products will be delivered and installed soon in three different locations across the country. As part of the installation, the clients will receive training on system and hardware operation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LogicBio Therapeutics (LOGC) Announces Early Clinical Trial Results Demonstrating First-Ever In Vivo Genome Editing in Children
- Elite Education Group International (EEIQ) Announces Strategic Growth Initiative, Enters LOI with Ameri-Can Education Group
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Announces October 19th, 2021 as Record Date and Distribution Date for Planned Business Separation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!