Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (VINP) Acquires Farmax
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vinci Partners Investments Ltd. (NASDAQ: VINP) the controlling company of a leading alternative investment platform in Brazil, announced today that “Vinci Capital Partners III”, or “VCP III” (“the Fund”), the family of funds managed by Vinci Partners’ Private Equity strategy, has entered into a definitive agreement for the acquisition of Farmax (“the Company”), a Brazilian company operating in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
This transaction marks VCP III’s fifth investment, resulting in a 61.3% cumulative gross allocation of the Fund’s total capital commitments and a 71.1% allocation including incurred expenses. The Fund was marked at a 50.6% gross IRR in BRL and 25.7% in USD at the end of the first quarter of 2021.
Farmax is a leading manufacturer of beauty and personal care cosmetic products in Brazil, with over 40 years of existence. The Company has a nationwide distribution capillarity and produces a wide range of products, with over 450 items in its catalog.
Gabriel Felzenszwalb, partner and senior member of the Private Equity team for Vinci Partners, said, “Farmax has a unique trajectory, having established itself in the market as a company with tradition, legacy and a solid reputation. The cosmetics sector is growing rapidly, and we are very confident that our investment will support the Company and its top-notch management team in its process of becoming an even more relevant player in the marketplace. VCP III’s investment sets the start for a new accelerated expansion cycle for Farmax.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC Sanaby Health Acquisition Corp. I (SANB) Opens at $10.06
- UPDATE: Hertz Global Holdings (HTZZ) Files Up to $100M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders; Intends to Uplist to Nasdaq Under Ticker "HTZ"
- Enjoy Technology Completes Business Combination with Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp (MRAC), to Trade Under Ticker "ENJY"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Earnings, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!