ViewRay (VRAY) Announces Departure of Chief Operating Officer
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ViewRay, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRAY) ("the Company") today announced that Shahriar Matin, Chief Operating Officer, will leave the Company effective March 31, 2021. Matin was named Chief Executive Officer designate of Cordis in its recently announced divestiture from Cardinal Health to private equity firm Hellman & Friedman.
"It has been a privilege to work alongside the ViewRay team, and I believe that MRIdian is unequivocally the future of radiation oncology," said Shahriar Matin, Chief Operating Officer. "Departing ViewRay is difficult, but I am confident that the team we have built will execute on the opportunity to become standard of care."
"I would like to thank Shar for his many contributions to ViewRay and cancer patients. I wish him continued success and hearty congratulations in his new endeavors," said President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Drake. "We have been working closely with Shar to prepare for his departure since last summer when we modified his separation agreement. Given the strength of our team, we are not backfilling the COO role."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teligent (TLGT) Names Ernest R. De Paolantonio as CFO
- UPDATE: IDEAYA Biosciences (IDYA) Reports First Patient Dosing in Phase 1 Clinical Trial of MAT2A Inhibitor IDE397 Evaluating MTAP-Deletion Solid Tumors
- Longeveron (LGVN) Reports Complete Phase I/II Clinical Study of Lomecel-B Infusion in Aging Frailty Subjects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesHellman & Friedman LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!