ViaSat (VSAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 40c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, $0.40 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $576 million versus the consensus estimate of $599.91 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ViaSat (VSAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLX Energy Services Holdings Inc. (KLXE) Misses Q4 EPS by 55c, Revenues Beat
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Names New CFO
- Wells Fargo starts to emerge from sales scandal as first-quarter profit jumps
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!