Verso Corporation (VRS) Announces Final Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verso Corporation (NYSE: VRS) today announced the final results of its "modified Dutch auction" tender offer for the purchase for cash of shares of its Class A common stock, par value $0.01 per share (the "Shares"), having an aggregate purchase price of not more than $55.0 million, which expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, at the end of Thursday, June 10, 2021.
Based on the final count by Computershare Trust Company, N.A., the depositary ("Depositary") for the tender offer, a total of 3,039,712 Shares were properly tendered at or below the purchase price of $18.10 per Share and not properly withdrawn.
In accordance with the terms and conditions of the tender offer and based on the final count by the Depositary, Verso accepted for purchase 3,039,712 Shares at a purchase price of $18.10 per Share, for an aggregate cost of approximately $55.0 million, excluding fees and expenses relating to the tender offer. Included in the 3,039,712 Shares that Verso accepted for purchase in the tender offer are 1,038 Shares that Verso elected to purchase pursuant to its right to purchase up to an additional 2% of its outstanding Shares. As Verso accepted for purchase all the Shares that were properly tendered at a price at or below $18.10 and not properly withdrawn, there is no proration factor. The Shares accepted for purchase represent approximately 9% of the total number of Shares issued and outstanding as of June 10, 2021. Based on these numbers, and following settlement of the tender offer, Verso will have approximately 29.6 million Shares issued and outstanding. Verso will pay for the Share repurchases with available cash on hand.
The Depositary will promptly pay for the Shares accepted for purchase pursuant to the tender offer and will return all other Shares tendered and not purchased.
BofA Securities acted as dealer manager for the tender offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Cataract Lens Company RxSight (RXST) Opens 9% Higher
- Exagen Inc (XGN) Appoints Ana Hooker to its Board
- Palisade Bio Inc. (PALI) Files for 7.26M Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!