Verizon Communications (VZ) Files For Up to 57.6M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) files for up to 57,596,544 share offering by selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Neutral
- Visteon (VC) Appoints Bunsei Kure to its Board
- Verizon Business and Atos to power industry-leading predictive analytics 5G edge solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!