Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verisign Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN) reported Q1 EPS of $1.33, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $1.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $323.62 million versus the consensus estimate of $323.45 million.
“Our constant preparation for delivering our services in difficult situations has continued to serve the global internet community well, as we enter a second year of COVID. This preparation, along with our focus on mission and a strengthening economy, resulted in a strong first quarter,” said Jim Bidzos, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verisign Inc. (VRSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schrodinger Inc. (SDGR) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- HanesBrands (HBI) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Below Consensus
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q & FY22 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!