Verint Systems (VRNT) tops Q3 EPS by 9c, to separate into two independent public companies
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $325 million versus the consensus estimate of $332.96 million.
Today, we also announced a plan to separate Verint into two independent public companies shortly after the end of Verint’s next fiscal year ending January 31, 2021. In connection with the separation, we entered into a minority investment agreement with funds advised by Apax partners. In addition, we also announced a $300 million share buyback program over the period ending on February 1, 2021 (on or shortly before the planned business separation). For more information regarding these announcements please see Verint’s Press Release titled “Verint Announces Plan to Separate into Two Independent Publicly Traded Companies” also issued today.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- Dynatrace Inc. (DT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Membership Collective Group Inc (MCG) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Spinoffs, Stock Buybacks, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!