Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY22 Revenues Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus, Provides FY22 EPS Outlook
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.98, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $349.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $344.66 million.
“On February 1st, we completed the spin-off of our Cyber Intelligence business into an independent public company called Cognyte Software Ltd. (Nasdaq: CGNT). Following the spin, we are now a pure play customer engagement company well-positioned with a differentiated cloud platform and extensive resources – including approximately 4,300 professionals worldwide – focused on helping brands provide Boundless Customer Engagement™,” said Dan Bodner, CEO.
Bodner continued, “We are pleased with our strong performance in Q4 across all key cloud metrics, our many competitive cloud wins and finishing the year ahead of guidance. We believe that behind our strong cloud momentum is our open cloud platform, expanding partner network and our strategy to help brands with their digital transformations. The momentum we experienced in the second half of last year increases our confidence and we are raising our outlook for the current year for cloud revenue growth to a range of 30% to 35%.”
Verint Systems sees FY2022 EPS of $2.20, versus the consensus of $2.20. Verint Systems sees FY2022 revenue of $842.8-877.2 million, versus the consensus of $853.7 million.
Our non-GAAP outlook for the year ending January 31, 2022 is as follows:
- Revenue: $860 million with a range of +/- 2%
- Cloud Revenue Growth: 30% to 35%
- Diluted EPS: $2.20 at the midpoint of our revenue guidance
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- AdaptHealth (AHCO) has placed Luke McGee on unpaid leave from his roles as Co-CEO and Director
- Elys Game (ELYS) Achieves Record Annual Revenue of $37.3 Million for 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!