Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY20 EPS/Revenue Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends lower as Cisco and Apple sink
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- Palo Alto Networks Shares Surge 11% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Twitter (TWTR) Says Musk Deal Not 'On-Hold', Won't Renegotiate Price
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/19: Palo Alto Ramps on Strong Results; Ross Stores Plunges (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported Q1 EPS of $0.73, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $324 million versus the consensus estimate of $316.96 million.
“We are pleased to have started the year strong with continued business momentum. Our first quarter results were ahead of our guidance, for both revenue and EPS, and we are well positioned for a year of double-digit revenue and EPS growth, on a non-GAAP basis. We are also pleased with our 55% increase in cash from operations, to $93 million in Q1, demonstrating the underlying strength in our business. We believe our strong results reflect the execution of our strategy to accelerate innovation that we started two years ago, and that this strategy will enable us to sustain growth over the long-run. We are also pleased to be in a position to raise our guidance for the current fiscal year, and to introduce new three-year targets,” said Dan Bodner, CEO.
Verint Systems sees FY2020 EPS of $3.60-$3.70, versus the consensus of $3.61. Verint Systems sees FY2020 revenue of $1.37-1.38 billion, versus the consensus of $1.37 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Verint Systems (VRNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) Misses Q1 EPS by 61c, Lowers FY Guidance, Provided Update on Strategic Alternatives Process
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Altria Group (MO) Reaffirms 2022 Full-Year Earnings Guidance; Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.90 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!