Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Proposed $400M Public Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Veracyte, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCYT) (the “Company”) today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $400.0 million in shares of its common stock. All of the shares are being offered by Veracyte. In addition, the Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $60.0 million in shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
Veracyte intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with its existing cash, to finance its acquisition of Decipher Biosciences, Inc. Veracyte intends to use the remaining net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes, which may include acquisitions or investments in complementary businesses, technologies or other assets, although it has no present commitments or agreements to do so (other than with respect to Decipher Biosciences, Inc.).
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and SVB Leerink LLC are acting as joint lead book-running managers for the offering, William Blair & Company, L.L.C. is acting as a book-running manager and BTIG, LLC, Needham & Company, LLC, and Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phreesia Inc. (PHR) Prices 4.5M Shares at $50
- Maravai LifeSciences (MRVI) Prices 18M Share Secondary Offering at $31.25
- Grab is said to announce deal with Altimeter Growth Corp (AGC) next week - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Goldman Sachs, Needham & Company, Definitive Agreement, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!