Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Vera Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERA), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing transformative treatments for patients with serious immunological diseases, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,350,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $11.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Vera from the offering, before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses, are expected to be $47.85 million. All of the shares are being offered by Vera. In addition, Vera has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 652,500 shares of its Class A common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Market on May 14, 2021, under the ticker symbol “VERA.” The offering is expected to close on May 18, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC, Cowen and Company, LLC, and Evercore Group L.L.C. are acting as active joint book-running managers for the offering.
Registration statements relating to these securities were filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and became effective on May 13, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alzamend Neuro, Inc Prices 2.5M Share IPO at $5/sh
- Humana (HUM) to Acquire onehome
- Avalon GloboCare (AVCO) Announces Execution of Purchase Agreement for Acquisition of SenlangBio in All Stock Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Cowen & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!