Venus Concept (VERO) Announces 13.6M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
- U.S. stocks briefly extend gains after Fed statement
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- 'Living up to the Legend': Microsoft (MSFT) Stock Recovers Earlier Losses as Analysts Boost Price Targets Despite Azure Growth Slowdown
- Buy Any Further Significant Pullback in Equities - Goldman Sachs
- Oil breaks $90/bbl for the first time since 2014 on Russia tensions
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Venus Concept (NASDAQ: VERO) has filed for up to 13,599,173 share offering by selling stockholders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cass Information Systems (CASS) Appoints Wendy Henry to its Board
- Hasbro (HAS) Expands Relationship With Disney’s Lucasfilm, Extending Star Wars License and Adding New Deal for Indiana Jones Franchise
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Issues Business Outlook and Outlines Pipeline Priorities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!