Veeva Systems (VEEV) Introduces New Products
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) today announced two new Veeva Crossix solutions to help life sciences companies execute and optimize omnichannel marketing campaigns. Veeva Crossix HCP Trigger Data connects consumers' engagement with a brand's website to their healthcare professional (HCP) visits. Veeva Crossix Omnichannel Boost provides a holistic view of HCP and patient engagement across field and promotional channels.
Marketing and field teams can now leverage these new offerings for more comprehensive, accurate, and actionable insights into patient and HCP touchpoints.
- HCP Trigger Data helps teams maximize field force and marketing activities by prioritizing engagement with HCPs who are discussing a specific brand with their patients. Using privacy-safe patient engagement data, Veeva is the first to provide insight into which HCPs are seeing patients who have recently visited a brand's website so companies can deliver the timeliest information.
- Omnichannel Boost provides a comprehensive view of marketing performance across brands' HCP and direct-to-consumer (DTC) touchpoints and connects it to field force engagement. By bringing together data from Veeva CRM and Veeva Crossix, brands can drive media efficiencies and optimize HCP and patient messaging and frequency across channels.
"As patients and HCPs continue to access health information across different mediums, it's important for marketers to have a holistic marketing strategy," said Sarah Caldwell, general manager of Veeva Crossix Analytics. "By bringing together data from field activities and DTC and HCP campaigns, marketers gain real-time insights into omnichannel performance, helping to break down organizational silos and deliver key information to customers."
Veeva Crossix connects the industry's most comprehensive set of health and consumer data, covering more than 300 million lives in the U.S. By providing privacy-safe patient data and analytics, it helps life sciences brands effectively measure, activate, and optimize complex, cross-channel HCP and DTC media campaigns that fuel better patient outcomes.
For more on Veeva Crossix, visit: veeva.com/VeevaCrossix Connect with Veeva on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/veeva-systems Follow @veevasystems on Twitter: twitter.com/veevasystems
Veeva is the global leader in cloud software for the life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva serves more than 1,000 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. As a Public Benefit Corporation, Veeva is committed to balancing the interests of all stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders, and the industries it serves. For more information, visit veeva.com.
This release contains forward-looking statements regarding Veeva's products and services and the expected results or benefits from use of our products and services. These statements are based on our current expectations. Actual results could differ materially from those provided in this release and we have no obligation to update such statements. There are numerous risks that have the potential to negatively impact our results, including the risks and uncertainties disclosed in our filing on Form 10-Q for the period ended July 31, 2022, which you can find here (a summary of risks which may impact our business can be found on pages 39 and 40), and in our subsequent SEC filings, which you can access at sec.gov.
Alison BorrisVeeva Systems925-226-8821[email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/veeva-crossix-introduces-new-products-to-advance-omnichannel-marketing-for-life-sciences-brands-301635173.html
SOURCE Veeva Systems
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eve Holding (EVEX) Receives Expected Notice from NYSE Related to Delayed Filing of Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q
- AgriFORCE (AGRI) Receives Patent Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office Related to its Proprietary Process and Technologies for the UN(THINK) Foods Brand
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) Prices $650M 6.25% Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!