Veeco Instruments (VECO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS Guidance
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ: VECO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $129.11 million.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights:
- Revenues of $138.9 million, compared with $113.2 million in the same period last year
- GAAP net loss of $0.1 million, or $(0.00) per diluted share, compared with a loss of $32.9 million, or $0.69 loss per diluted share in the same period last year
- Non-GAAP net income of $15.0 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, compared with $5.4 million, or $0.11 per diluted share in the same period last year
“We enter 2021 with healthy backlog, strong customer engagements and overall positive momentum. We look forward to executing our near-term growth strategy driven in large part by our Laser Annealing, 5G RF and Data Storage applications.”
Veeco Instruments sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.12-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.23.
The following guidance is provided for Veeco’s first quarter 2021:
- Revenue is expected in the range of $115 million to $135 million
- GAAP diluted earnings (loss) per share are expected in the range of $(0.09) to $0.09
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share are expected in the range of $0.12 to $0.30
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeco Instruments (VECO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Outlook
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance, Offers FY21 Revs. View, 2Q EPS/Revs. Outlook