Veeco Instruments (VECO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ: VECO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $138.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $129.11 million.
Fourth Quarter 2020 Highlights:
- Revenues of $138.9 million, compared with $113.2 million in the same period last year
- GAAP net loss of $0.1 million, or $(0.00) per diluted share, compared with a loss of $32.9 million, or $0.69 loss per diluted share in the same period last year
- Non-GAAP net income of $15.0 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, compared with $5.4 million, or $0.11 per diluted share in the same period last year
“We enter 2021 with healthy backlog, strong customer engagements and overall positive momentum. We look forward to executing our near-term growth strategy driven in large part by our Laser Annealing, 5G RF and Data Storage applications.”
Veeco Instruments sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.12-$0.30, versus the consensus of $0.23.
The following guidance is provided for Veeco’s first quarter 2021:
- Revenue is expected in the range of $115 million to $135 million
- GAAP diluted earnings (loss) per share are expected in the range of $(0.09) to $0.09
- Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share are expected in the range of $0.12 to $0.30
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Veeco Instruments (VECO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Abbott (ABT) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Sales Miss
- Axos Financial (AX) to Acquire E*TRADE Advisor Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!