Vascular Biogenics (VBLT) Prices Public Offering of Ordinary Shares and Pre-Funded Warrants
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vascular Biogenics Ltd. (“VBL Therapeutics” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: VBLT), today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 5,150,265 ordinary shares and, to certain investors in lieu thereof, pre-funded warrants to purchase 8,050,000 ordinary shares in an underwritten public offering, at a price to the public of $1.90 per ordinary share and $1.89 per pre-funded warrant. In addition, VBL Therapeutics has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional ordinary shares up to 15% of the aggregate number of ordinary shares plus the ordinary shares underlying pre-funded warrants that are sold in the offering, at the public offering price less the underwriting discounts and commissions. The offering is expected to close on April 13, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. All of the securities in the offering are to be sold by VBL Therapeutics.
The gross proceeds to the Company from the public offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses payable by VBL Therapeutics, are expected to be approximately $25.0 million. VBL Therapeutics intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
Guggenheim Securities, LLC is acting as bookrunning manager for the offering. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is also acting as a joint bookrunner. Roth Capital Partners and JonesTrading Institutional Services LLC are acting as co-managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Logistics Innovation Technologies Corp. (LITT) Prices 30M Unit IPO at $10/Unit
- Ocean Biomedical, Inc. Files Registration Statement For Proposed Initial Public Offering
- Jiayin Group (JFIN) Announces At-the-Market Offering of Class A Ordinary Shares Represented by American Depositary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!