Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Settles HETLIOZ Patent Litigation with MSN
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: VNDA) today announced it has entered into a License Agreement (the License Agreement) with MSN Pharmaceuticals Inc., MSN Laboratories Private Limited (together MSN) and Impax Laboratories LLC (Impax) to resolve Vanda's patent litigation against MSN regarding MSN's Abbreviated New Drug Application seeking approval of its generic version of Vanda's HETLIOZ® (tasimelteon).
Under the License Agreement, Vanda granted MSN and Impax a non-exclusive license to manufacture and commercialize MSN's version of HETLIOZ® in the U.S. effective March 13, 2035, unless prior to that date Vanda obtains pediatric exclusivity for HETLIOZ®, in which case, the license will be effective July 27, 2035. MSN and Impax may enter the market earlier under certain limited circumstances.
The License Agreement is subject to review by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice. The License Agreement provides for a full settlement and release by Vanda, MSN and Impax of all claims that are the subject of the litigation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ardelyx (ARDX) Presents IBSRELA Data
- GXO Logistics (GXO) Achieves Key Milestone in Acquisition of Clipper Logistics
- Alpine Immune Sciences (ALPN) Announces FDA Removes Partial Clinical Hold on NEON-2 Clinical Trial of Davoceticept (ALPN-202) in Combination with Pembrolizumab
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Litigation
Related EntitiesTwitter, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!